|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: Darla Quail||Added: Nov 11, 2008 at 01:39 PM|
How to make it:
- 2 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 pound bulk turkey sausage
- 1 large onion, chopped fine
- 2-10 ounce packages, frozen, chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 3 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1-9'' pie crust (type appropriate bread crumbs mixed with melted butter or canola butter)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In large skillet coated with the olive oil, cook the turkey, sausage and onion.
- In a large bowl combine meat, spinach, cheese & eggs.
- Spoon into the pie crust.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until firm.