|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Lamb Stew with Vegetables and Roots|
|Contributed by: Lady Arwen||Added: Nov 09, 2008 at 06:52 PM|
A dish enough for 2 hungry Hobbits or 4 regular people
How to make it:
- 1 pound organic lamb, cubed
- 1 Tablespoon walnut garlic pesto
- 1 Tablespoon macadamia nut oil
- 1 Tablespoon walnut oil
- 2 leeks, sliced thinly, white only
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup cranberry juice
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 3/4 cup Martin and Wyrick Muscato Allegro
- 3 small beets, cooked and chopped into chunks
- 1 package frozen California Style vegetables, cooked
- Mrs Braggs Amino Acid to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- a pinch of thyme
- Heat the oil and add the lamb and the onions.
- Brown lamb and onions. Add Walnut Garlic Pesto
- Scrape pan and add the 2 juices.
- Add the Leeks and the sea salt.
- Mix and cook for 5 minutes
- Add the Wine and the Thyme.
- Cover and cook for 20 minutes or until tender.
- Add the Beets and the California Style veggies, heat through. Enjoy!