|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Tofu Mayonnaise And Salad Dressing|
|Contributed by: Diana||Added: Nov 01, 2008 at 04:28 PM|
This recipe is from Vegetarian Cooking For Everyone, slightly different.
How to make it:
- 4 ounces soft silken tofu
- 1/3 cup mild olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 3 scallions, white part only, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- sea salt and fresh ground white pepper, to taste
- Puree tofu, oils, lemon juice and mustard in a blender until smooth.
- Add scallions, lemon zest and sea salt and pepper to taste.
- Can be also thinned more with water or olive oil to become a salad dressing.