|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Cranberry Walnut Cake|
|Contributed by: Ribbit||Added: Oct 29, 2008 at 09:21 AM|
Perfect for breakfast or dessert.
How to make it:
- 1 cup rice or millet flour
- 1 cup flax meal
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cloves or compliant substitute
- 1 Tablespoon ghee
- 6 Tablespoons agave or other sweetener
- 1 Tablespoon black strap molasses (don't omit--this is to react with the baking soda)
- 1 cup frozen or fresh cranberries
- 1 cup walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine rice or millet flour, flax meal and hot water in a bowl.
- Stir and let sit 10 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients (yes, it will be difficult to stir and will look like it's not mixing well, but it will be fine).
- Pour batter into oiled 8X8-inch pan.
- Bake 20-30 minutes.
- Top with yogurt if desired.