|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: Lady Arwen||Added: Oct 27, 2008 at 10:39 PM|
This is one of my favorite Spreads. It has a creamy consistency and goes great with 100% Rye Bagels(for ABs)or even Veggies.
How to make it:
- 8 ounce block of cream cheese
- 14 ounce canned salmon, drained
- garlic granules or powder, to taste
- A little bit of lemon juice
- Bring cream cheese to room temperature and put into a bowl.
- Add the salmon and the rest of the other ingredients
- Using an hand-held blender, work into a smooth creamy consistency.
- Serve with veggies or rye bread