|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Spinach (Fay's Super Blender) Soup |
Easy and fast tasty soup. Looks fresh, too. You may send any free copies to anyone through mail or email, but I would like to reserve copy-write as I think I would like to start developing a cookbook!
How to make it:
- 1 cup very hot water
- 1 package spinach
- 1 to 3 teaspoons olive oil or ghee
- seasoning for your type, if you want
- Wash spinach in cold water and take off any tough ends. Set aside to drain.
- Heat water to very hot, not boiling.
- Steam spinach until just limp and still very bright green.
- Do not overcook.
- Throw spinach, hot water, olive oil or ghee, and any seasoning that you like with spinach (I only use ghee), all into blender and buzz. Serve in a cup or in a bowl with garnish if you like.
Put tap-water and soap into blender and buzz. You can run rinse in blender if you like, Bon Appetite