|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
Meringue cookies with walnuts and chocolate
How to make it:
- 2 egg whites, stiffly beaten
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup walnuts
- 12 ounces mini chocolate chips
- foil covered cookie sheets
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat 2 egg whites until stiff.
- Add sugar gradually, beating well after each addition.
- Stir in vanilla, chopped walnuts and chocolate chips.
- Drop by 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoons onto foil covered cookie sheets.
- Place in oven, turn off heat and let them remain there for 8 hours, without opening oven door.
- Store in air tight container. Recipe makes 48-60 cookies.