|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Pumpkin Pie without the Crust|
|Contributed by: Karen||Added: Oct 10, 2008 at 06:39 PM|
I adapted this recipe from Joanne's Pumpkin Breakfast Pudding recipe. Good as a dessert or side dish. If you are a hunter, the eight ingredients include three diamonds, four superfoods and one neutral.
How to make it:
- 2 small cans (15 oz. ea.) pumpkin
- 4 eggs (slightly beaten)
- 1 cup sesame seed milk (2 Tablespoons tahini mixed with water to make 1 cup)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 to 2 Tablespoons arrowroot
- 1 Tablespoon sesame seed oil
- 3/4 to 1 cup agave nectar
- cinnamon for top
- Mix all ingredients except cinnamon with a wire whisk.
- Pour into an 8x10 ghee greased glass baking dish.
- Sprinkle top with cinnamon.
- Bake in a preheated 375 oven for 15 minutes, then reduce oven temperature to 350 and bake for an additional 45 minutes.
It often browns a little too quickly so keep an eye on it near the end of the baking time