|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: Syren4444||Added: Oct 02, 2008 at 07:44 PM|
Missing your creamy mashed potatoes? Fool them all with this sneaky swap!
How to make it:
- 1 Head Chopped Cauliflower
- 1/2 Cup appropriate Milk Substitute (Almond, Rice, Soy, etc)
- 2 Tablespoons Ghee, Butter, Oil [or other BTD compliant]
- 2 Scallions Chopped (Optional)
- Dash Sea Salt
- Steam cauliflower until very tender.
- Drain and dry cauliflower very well (I suggest wrapping in paper towel).
- In a food processor or blender, add cooked cauliflower, some ghee (or other), a dash sea salt, and drizzle in the milk sub until the desired consistency is reached.
This makes the perfect faux-tato base. You can top with cheese, some chopped scallions, anything you'd do to real mashed potatoes! Great with roast garlic!