|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Crispy Kale Chips|
|Contributed by: Syren4444||Added: Oct 02, 2008 at 07:28 PM|
Craving some potato chips? Try this beneficial snack swap for a salty, crunchy chip replacement!
How to make it:
- 1 Bunch Kale
- Olive Oil Cooking Spray
- Pinch Sea Salt
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees.
- Wash and dry Kale, cut leaves away from rib and cut leaves into chip sized pieces.
- Line baking sheet with parchment or tin foil.
- Spray Kale generously with olive oil spray and toss with salt.
- Arrange in single layer, bake 20+ minutes until Kale is crispy.
They do not stay well, they'll get soft, so cook what will be eaten right away.
Variations - Go nuts with spices, anything works well! Also great sprinkled with cheese or a cinnamon, agave, salt blends for sweet and salty!