|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Honey nut slice|
|Contributed by: Angela||Added: Oct 01, 2008 at 06:14 PM|
Great energy food and modified for O blood type.o NONSec use agave not honey and figs not dates.
How to make it:
- 120g(1 cup)chopped dates or substitute (figs)
- 90g(1 cup) before being chopped almonds
- 90g(1 cup) before being chopped pecans
- 90g (1/4 cup) honey (or substitute agave)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup amaranth
- Heat oven to 180deg.Cel
- Beat eggs and honey together
- Add chopped dates, nuts, almond meal & amaranth mix well
- Press into slice tin lined with baking paper and press down well.
- Bake for 25minutes until brown on top.
- Cool in tin and cut into squares.
- Keeps well