|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: Ribbit||Added: Sep 28, 2008 at 08:51 PM|
How to make it:
- 1/4 cup rice flour
- 1/4 cup arrowroot powder
- 1/4 cup golden flax meal
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 Tablespoon oil
- 1/3 cup hot water + more as needed to keep batter thin
- Preheat dry iron skillet.
- Mix all ingredients. Work quickly so it doesn't get too thick too fast.
- Drop 1/2 cup batter on skillet and spread thinly and evenly into a circle.
- Flip when gently browned.
- Fill with ground turkey or beef and other toppings as desired.