|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: Ribbit||Added: Sep 26, 2008 at 08:11 AM|
I find the more flax meal I use, the better my baking. This one uses half rice flour and half flax meal.
How to make it:
- 1 cup rice flour
- 1 cup golden flax meal
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 Tablespoon ghee
- 2 Tablespoon vegetable glycerin
- 3/4 cup hot water
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix ingredients gently together.
- Spoon out onto greased baking sheet and bake about 20-25 minutes.
- For cobbler topping, place one can of crushed pineapple in a dish (or 3 or 4 cups of other fruit, with some juice or water).
- Squeeze a little agave, honey, or veg. glycerine over the top.
- Spoon on biscuit topping and bake till biscuit is done.