|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: Diana||Added: Sep 12, 2008 at 12:02 AM|
Great quick soup.
How to make it:
- 1 Tbs Olive oil
- 2 tsp Onion Powder
- 2 Clove Garlic
- 1 Tbs Ginger Root, grated
- 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tsp Coriander powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper (optional)
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne pepper (I use Paprika)
- 8 oz Red Lentils
- 16 oz Canned Pumpkin
- 4 C Imagine Foods Organic No Chicken Broth
- 1 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- Heat oil, onion powder, garlic, cloves and ginger in bottom of saucepan/stockpot for 5 min. Add rest of spice, cook for 1 min. Add broth, lentils, salt and pumpkin. stir till pumpkin is completely blended with broth.
- Cook on medium low for 45-60 minutes, stirring occasionally.