|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Gluten Free Brown Rice Crackers|
|Contributed by: Andrea AWsec||Added: Sep 12, 2008 at 08:38 AM|
Easy to make with leftover brown rice.
How to make it:
- 1-1/2 cups brown rice flour
- 2/3 cups cooked brown rice
- 1 Tablespoon flax seeds (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup compliant oil
- 1/3-1/2 cup Water
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Lightly oil a large baking sheet.
- In a bowl or food processor, mix flour, rice, flax seeds, salt and oil until combined.
- Add water a little at a time until dough holds together, but not too sticky.
- Pour onto floured surface and knead a few times to form a ball.
- Press or roll dough onto baking sheet.
- Score into 1-1/2 inch squares.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until bottoms are golden brown. Break up into pieces, serve with compliant cheese or dip.