|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
easy recipe for salmon
How to make it:
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 Tablespoons sugar
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch [or compliant substitute]
- 4 salmon steaks (6 oz. each)
- Heat broiler.
- Combine wine, 3 Tablespoon water, sugar, soy sauce, and ginger in a saucepan; bring to a boil.
- Dissolve cornstarch in 1 Tablespoon water, add to soy sauce mixture.
- Cook and stir until thickened.
- Baste salmon with mixture.
- Broil 5' from heat, basting several times during cooking, for about 10 minutes per inch of thickness, or until just cooked through.
- Do not turn salmon.
- Serve with remaining sauce.