|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: accidental_chef||Added: Sep 09, 2008 at 00:13 AM|
Super easy cookies!
|Best Used By Blood Types:Category:|
How to make it:
- 1/4 cup flax meal (ground in my coffee grinder)
- 1/4 cup millet flour (ground it in my coffee grinder)
- Pinch each of cream of tartar and baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon Chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon Powdered sesame seed
- 1/8 teaspoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon Mixed herbs
- 2 teaspoons Ghee
- Sea Salt to taste (be careful coz of the Parmesan cheese)
- Enough water
- Mix all the dry stuff.
- Add ghee and mix well.
- Add water bit by bit till you have a batter of dropping consistency.
- Let the mixture sit for a while.
- Grease parchment paper.
- Drop batter and spread to look like a cookie, ( I got about 6).
- Set oven to 180 C, and bake for 10 minutes.
- Once the oven switched off, I took the tray out, flipped the cookies and stuck it back in the remaining heat.
Took it out 10 minutes later and cooled it completely. For Hunters, that's a diamond, superfood ginger biscuit textured cookie.
BTD Core Ingredients Analysis:
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients with a high glycemic index.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
If an ingredient is an avoid for your blood type, then try using a BTD compliant variant/substitute or leaving the item out of the recipe.
When using any recipe, always check it for avoids and make the appropriate adjustments where necessary. The Blood Type Diet Recipe Database has been recently greatly enhanced. Also, the food lists changed somewhat a couple of years ago, and all recipes in the database may not reflect those changes in terms of the blood types for which the recipes are recommended. Volunteer Blood Type Diet Forums Members are working to review and update all the recipes to take advantage of the all the new features and food lists. Please be patient with us until the process has been completed.
- Revised Jan 07, 2009 at 03:45 PM By: Lola