|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: accidental_chef||Added: Sep 09, 2008 at 00:13 AM|
Super easy cookies!
How to make it:
- 1/4 cup flax meal (ground in my coffee grinder)
- 1/4 cup millet flour (ground it in my coffee grinder)
- Pinch each of cream of tartar and baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon Chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon Powdered sesame seed
- 1/8 teaspoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon Mixed herbs
- 2 teaspoons Ghee
- Sea Salt to taste (be careful coz of the Parmesan cheese)
- Enough water
- Mix all the dry stuff.
- Add ghee and mix well.
- Add water bit by bit till you have a batter of dropping consistency.
- Let the mixture sit for a while.
- Grease parchment paper.
- Drop batter and spread to look like a cookie, ( I got about 6).
- Set oven to 180 C, and bake for 10 minutes.
- Once the oven switched off, I took the tray out, flipped the cookies and stuck it back in the remaining heat.
Took it out 10 minutes later and cooled it completely. For Hunters, that's a diamond, superfood ginger biscuit textured cookie.