|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Stir Fried Shrimp and Vegetables|
|Contributed by: Tessa Garcia||Added: Sep 03, 2008 at 01:44 AM|
Main dish for Lunch or Dinner.
How to make it:
- olive oil
- garlic, minced
- onion, chopped
- carrots, sliced
- sea salt
- Start by putting water to boil.
- Cut the broccoli flowers and slice the carrots.
- Blanch them in the boiling water.
- Heat a skillet with olive oil and saute the garlic.
- Add sliced onion.
- Add the shrimp, then season with sea salt.