|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Almond Flax Rolls|
|Contributed by: Mayflowers||Added: Aug 30, 2008 at 11:28 AM|
Savory grain free rolls to make your sandwich with, serve along side dinner, or toast for breakfast! (toaster over recommended, these are gluten free)
|Best Used By Blood Types:|
- Type A (1 beneficials)
- Type AB (0 beneficials)
- Type B (0 beneficials)
- Type O (1 beneficials)
How to make it:
- 1 1/2 Cups Almond Flour
- 1 Cup Ground Flax
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt (to taste)
- 1/4-1/2 Cup Water or as needed (You may use favorite unsweetened liquid)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Prepare, muffin top pan with either non stick spray or oil.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- In another bowl combine wet ingredients.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and mix thoroughly.
- Wait a minute or two because the flax will cause the batter to thicken.
- Spoon into prepared muffin top pan, each muffin top about 3/4 full.
- Bake at 350 for 20 mins or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool on rack.
- Makes about 8 rolls.
BTD Core Ingredients Analysis:
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be genetically modified .
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
If an ingredient is an avoid for your blood type, then try using a BTD compliant variant/substitute or leaving the item out of the recipe.
When using any recipe, always check it for avoids and make the appropriate adjustments where necessary. The Blood Type Diet Recipe Database has been recently greatly enhanced. Also, the food lists changed somewhat a couple of years ago, and all recipes in the database may not reflect those changes in terms of the blood types for which the recipes are recommended. Volunteer Blood Type Diet Forums Members are working to review and update all the recipes to take advantage of the all the new features and food lists. Please be patient with us until the process has been completed.
- Revised Jan 07, 2009 at 03:47 PM By: Lola