|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Almond Flax Rolls|
|Contributed by: Mayflowers||Added: Aug 30, 2008 at 11:28 AM|
Savory grain free rolls to make your sandwich with, serve along side dinner, or toast for breakfast! (toaster over recommended, these are gluten free)
How to make it:
- 1 1/2 Cups Almond Flour
- 1 Cup Ground Flax
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt (to taste)
- 1/4-1/2 Cup Water or as needed (You may use favorite unsweetened liquid)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Prepare, muffin top pan with either non stick spray or oil.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- In another bowl combine wet ingredients.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and mix thoroughly.
- Wait a minute or two because the flax will cause the batter to thicken.
- Spoon into prepared muffin top pan, each muffin top about 3/4 full.
- Bake at 350 for 20 mins or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool on rack.
- Makes about 8 rolls.