|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: funkymuse||Added: Aug 28, 2008 at 08:21 PM|
How to make it:
- 2 Medium Sweet Potatoes, peeled and chopped into 1/2' Pieces
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Curry Powder
- 1 Thinly Sliced Onion
- 1/2 Cup Arame or 1/4 Cup Wakame (Sea Vegetable)
- 2 Lb Large Shrimp, Shelled and De-veined
- 2 Cups Chopped Broccoli
- 1 Bag Frozen Mango Thawed and Cut into Thin Strips
- 1 Cup Coconut Milk (can also use light Coconut Milk)
- 2 Tablespoons Fish Sauce
- Agave Syrup
- 1/3 Cup Fresh Chopped Basil (optional)
- Heat oil and curry powder in large skillet over medium heat.
- Cook Onion and Seaweed until soft, 3-4 Minutes.
- Push onion to side of skillet, add shrimp and cook 2 minutes per side.
- Stir in potato, broccoli, mango, coconut milk, fish sauce and agave syrup.
- Simmer 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add basil.