|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Kale and Rice Stir Fry|
|Contributed by: funkymuse||Added: Aug 27, 2008 at 09:10 PM|
Delicious with any type of meat, tofu, eggs, or even alone. We usually prepare this with grass fed beef steaks.
How to make it:
- 1 - 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Large Red Onion Chopped
- 10 Cloves Garlic Minced
- 1/2 Cup Arame (Seaweed)
- 3/4 Cup Basmati Rice
- Agave Syrup to Taste
- 1/4 Tablespoon Corriander
- 1/4 Tablespoon Cayenne
- 1/2 Tablespoon Tumeric
- 1/2 Bunch Kale (one-half of a large bunch!)
Spices can be adjusted to taste. Delicious with any type of meat, tofu, eggs, or even alone as an entree.
- Heat olive oil in big frying pan on medium.
- Add onion, garlic, and arame.
- Stir fry until onions begin to brown.
- Add rice, agave syrup and spices.
- Continue to cook letting ingredients blend for 10 minutes.
- Add meat, tofu or eggs and cook until almost done.
- Add kale cooking only until wilted mixing into the rest of the dish.
- Serve immediately.