|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Chinese Chicken Fried Rice|
Tastes good enough to be the main dish. Substitute the oyster-sauce if needed.
|Best Used By Blood Types:|
- Type A (4 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type AB (3 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (4 beneficials)
- Type B (1 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type O (2 beneficials)
How to make it:
- 3-1/2 Tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, defrosted slightly
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 3 Tablespoons oyster sauce [not in Typebase]
- 3 Tablespoons Tamari sauce
- 1 cup iceberg lettuce, finely shredded
- In large skillet or wok heat 1/2 Tablespoon oil.
- Stir-fry peas and onions for 1 minute.
- Set aside.
- Add 1/2 Tablespoon oil and stir fry eggs, set aside.
- Add remaining 2 Tablespoons oil, fry cold rice for about 5 minutes on medium heat.
- Combine oyster sauce and tamari, add to rice along with remaining ingredients.
- Stir until hot.
Cook 2 cups long grain rice in 3 cups water, ahead of time and refrigerate (that is a secret to firm rice). Should yield 4 cups cooked rice.
BTD Core Ingredients Analysis:
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients which are high in phytates.
 This recipe uses ingredients which may be genetically modified .
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
If an ingredient is an avoid for your blood type, then try using a BTD compliant variant/substitute or leaving the item out of the recipe.
When using any recipe, always check it for avoids and make the appropriate adjustments where necessary. The Blood Type Diet Recipe Database has been recently greatly enhanced. Also, the food lists changed somewhat a couple of years ago, and all recipes in the database may not reflect those changes in terms of the blood types for which the recipes are recommended. Volunteer Blood Type Diet Forums Members are working to review and update all the recipes to take advantage of the all the new features and food lists. Please be patient with us until the process has been completed.
- Revised Oct 07, 2007 at 01:46 AM By: Lola