|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Chinese Chicken Fried Rice|
Tastes good enough to be the main dish. Substitute the oyster-sauce if needed.
How to make it:
- 3-1/2 Tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, defrosted slightly
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 3 Tablespoons oyster sauce [not in Typebase]
- 3 Tablespoons Tamari sauce
- 1 cup iceberg lettuce, finely shredded
- In large skillet or wok heat 1/2 Tablespoon oil.
- Stir-fry peas and onions for 1 minute.
- Set aside.
- Add 1/2 Tablespoon oil and stir fry eggs, set aside.
- Add remaining 2 Tablespoons oil, fry cold rice for about 5 minutes on medium heat.
- Combine oyster sauce and tamari, add to rice along with remaining ingredients.
- Stir until hot.
Cook 2 cups long grain rice in 3 cups water, ahead of time and refrigerate (that is a secret to firm rice). Should yield 4 cups cooked rice.