|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Rice Flax Biscuits|
|Contributed by: Ribbit||Added: Aug 23, 2008 at 06:54 PM|
These are a little heavy and would benefit from the addition of tapioca flour or arrowroot or potato starch if these are allowed. This also makes a good cobbler topping (add a little more sweetener and maybe some cinnamon).
How to make it:
- 2 cups rice flour
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 cup flax meal
- 1 cup hot water
- 2 Tablespoons flax meal
- 3 Tablespoons vegetable glycerin
- 2 Tablespoons ghee
- 1/2 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix rice flour, salt, baking powder and flax meal.
- Heat water and stir in flax meal, veg glycerin, ghee and extra water.
- Let sit till slightly thickened.
- Stir all ingredients together, and continue to stir till the liquid is soaked up.
- Drop onto greased baking pan.
- Bake 15 minutes.