|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Flat Iron Steak Gourmet Style - Ouu La La!!!|
|Contributed by: funkymuse||Added: Aug 22, 2008 at 10:25 PM|
If you enjoy delicious beef, you must give this recipe and this cut of meat a try!
How to make it:
- 2 (1-lb) Grass Fed Flat Iron Steaks (Top Blade Steak)
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- Several Garlic Cloves Crushed
- 1 Teaspoon Fresh Rosemary Chopped
- 1/4 Cup Cooking Red Wine
- Generous Amount of Fresh Ground Green Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Dry Mustard
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly and marinate steak all day.
- Use a large plastic freezer bag or you could use a dish.
- Cook steak and sauce in a frying pan.
Note: This steak is best when cooked to rare or medium rare.