|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: Darla Quail||Added: Aug 20, 2008 at 10:38 PM|
How to make it:
- 1 pound cherries, pitted
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup spelt flour
- 1 - 2 Tablespoons earth balance natural buttery spread (To grease the pan) [or ghee]
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 3/4 cup spelt flour
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup earth balance natural buttery sticks, melted [or ghee]
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl mix the cherries, sugar and flour. Grease an 8 x 8 baking dish.
- Pour Cherry mix in to the pan.
- In a separate bowl, mix together oatmeal, flour, brown sugar, melted buttery stick, cinnamon and sea salt.
- Top cherry mixture and place in the oven. Bake for 25 minutes, or until the topping is golden brown.