|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Ground Beef Fettuccini Alfredo|
|Contributed by: funkymuse||Added: Aug 18, 2008 at 01:58 PM|
How to make it:
- 1-16 Ounce package Brown Rice Pasta Shells
- 2-3 lbs Grass Fed Ground Beef
- Olive Oil
- 2 Chopped Onions
- 10-12 Garlic Cloves Minced
- 2/3 Cup Wakame Sea Vegetable
- 2 Cups Unsweetened Mimic Creme
- (see Mimiccreme.com) or 2 Cups Compliant Dairy
- 3/4 Cup Ghee or Butter
- 1-1/4 Cup Grated Parmesan or Manchego
- sea Salt, Pepper, Spices to Taste
- Brown onions and garlic in olive oil.
- Add Wakame and continue to brown.
- Brown ground beef in another skilled and add to onion mixture continuing to let cook and brown.
- While pasta is cooking, melt ghee or butter in a small saucepan and then add Mimic Creme and whisk to blend ghee into Mimic Creme.
- Add cheese and keep warm on low.
- When pasta is finished, add beef mixture and creme and stir well.
- Season to taste.