|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Turkey Meatloaf w/ Cranberry Glaze|
I missed good 'ol meatloaf, so adapted the recipe for the new diet. Still miss the mashedpotatoes and gravy, though.
How to make it:
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 slices Ezekiel or sprouted grain bread, crumbled into small pieces
- 1 Tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning [check for compliance]
- 1 beaten egg or Eggbeater
- 1 small can Cranberry sauce, whole or jelly, melted [check for compliance]
- Mix well with hands everything but cranberry sauce; shape into loaf and place in open baking pan.
- Add 1/2 cup water around base.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes.
- During last 10 minutes cover with melted cranberry sauce as a glaze.
- Any leftover glaze can be used as gravy.