|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: funkymuse||Added: Aug 13, 2008 at 12:05 AM|
Delicious stir fry with a bite to wake you up in the morning!
How to make it:
- 1 Package Roasted Red Pepper Chicken Applegate Sausage
- 1 Large Onion
- Several Garlic Cloves Minced
- 2 Medium or 1 Large Rhutabgas
- 2 Medium or 1 Large Turnips
- 3/4 Arame (Dried Seaweed) broken up
- olive oil
- ginger Powder
- turmeric powder
- cayenne powder
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 Cup egg whites
- Chop up all vegetables and sausage and add to a large skillet with Olive Oil.
- Add Arame and all spices, (spices to taste).
- Stir fry until browned.
- Add eggs at the end until cooked through.