|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|HoneySoy Chicken Mushroons|
|Contributed by: Joanne Vaughan||Added: Aug 12, 2008 at 07:13 PM|
Mushrooms filled with honey soy chicken, topped with Soya Cheese and served on brown rice. A quick and delicious meal. Serves 4.
How to make it:
- 4 large portobello mushrooms
- 2 organic or free range chicken breasts
- soy sauce
- 2 cups brown rice
- soya cheese
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees (moderate).
- Cut chicken into small cubes.
- Cook chicken in fry pan.
- Combine Soy Sauce (2 part) & honey (8 parts).
- Mix honeysoy mixture in with chicken.
- Fill mushrooms with honeysoy chicken.
- Grate soya cheese and sprinkle on top of mushrooms.
- Place mushrooms on tray and cook in oven for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Cook brown rice.
- Spread cooked rice on dinner plates & place mushrooms on top.