|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|IB's Zucchini 'Bread'|
|Contributed by: Italybound||Added: Aug 12, 2008 at 05:33 PM|
This is a very moist zucchini 'bread'. Since it's baked in a 9 x 13 pan it doesn't rise very high.
How to make it:
- 2 cups compliant flour (I used spelt)
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder aluminum free
- 3/4 - 1 cup agave nectar
- 1-1/2 cups oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups coarsely grated zucchini
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Butter and flour a 9 x 13 pan.
- Whisk all dry ingredients together.
- Whisk all wet ingredients together.
- Whisk in flour mixture.
- Mix in zucchini.
- Pour batter into prepared pans.
- Bake breads until tester inserted into center comes out clean, about 40 minutes or so.
- Let stand 10 minutes.
Note: Turn breads out onto rack and cool completely. (Can be made 1 day ahead. Wrap in foil and store at room temperature.) Enjoy!! After you make it once, be prepared to make it again. :-)