|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Lamb Stew with Collard Greens|
Beef, Venison, Turkey or other roasting meats could be used.
How to make it:
- 2 Tbsp compliant flour (rice, soy) seasoned with 1/8 tsp cayenne, 1/4 tsp ground black pepper and 1/2 tsp sea salt (cayenne could be omitted)
- 1 lb lean lamb, diced into 2 inch cubes
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 6 c vegetable stock
- 3 lg carrots, cut into 2 inch rounds
- 2 lg stalks celery, cut into 1 in pieces
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
- 5 red new potatoes, washed but not peeled, cut into eighths (sweets, yams or parsnips could be used)
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 2 Tbsp minced parsley
- 5 lg collard green leaves, chopped
- Put seasoned flour in a plastic bag, add meat pieces and toss until coated.
- Heat oil in the bottom of a stockpot.
- On medium-high heat, lightly brown meat pieces about 1 minute on each side.
- Add stock, carrots, celery, potatoes, garlic and rosemary.
- Cover and bring to a boil.
- Lower heat and simmer for 40 minutes.
- Add parsley and collard greens and cook for 10 minutes more.
- Season to taste with salt, pepper and cayenne.