|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Quick Saute'd Apple 'Crisp'|
|Contributed by: Mayflowers||Added: Jul 23, 2008 at 02:47 PM|
I took the recipe from the Genotype website and made it my own..I only used an apple..I'm not sure how to put this in the recipe base but this is one serving. Increase ingredients according to number of servings to taste. Figure one apple per person.I believe the left over almonds can make an awesome hot cereal by adding hot compliant milk or hot water..But that's another recipe..
How to make it:
- 1 apple
- 1/8 teaspoon Rum flavoring
- 1-2 Tablespoons Ghee, or more to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon Cinnamon divided (or to taste)
- (tiny pinch) of ground cloves
- 1/2 cup Almonds ground
- 1/4 teaspoon or less Granular Splenda divided
- Peel, core and slice the apple and sautei n ghee, in a nonstick saute pan over medium heat.
- Add Splenda, about 1/8 tsp cinnamon, cloves and rum flavoring and cook till soft but not mushy.
- Remove from pan and set aside. Add more ghee into pan, pour in ground almonds add cinnamon and about 1/4 to 1/2 tsp Splenda granular.
- Stir over medium heat until lightly toasted.
- Spoon over sliced apples and serve.