|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Oriental Turkey Salad|
A good use for leftover turkey
How to make it:
- 3 Tablespoons sesame oil (or olive oil)
- 3 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1-1/2 Tablespoons dry sherry, optional
- 1-1/2 Tablespoons wheat-free tamari
- 1-1/2 Tablespoons sugar [or BTD compliant sweetener]
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- leftover turkey, cut into cubes
- cooked brown rice
- Chinese snow peas
- scallions, sliced
- celery, sliced
- peanuts, optional
- Water chestnuts
- Use proportions that suit your taste, mix up dressing and pour 1/2 over other ingredients.
- Stir and taste before adding more (so that you don't overdo the dressing).
- Chill before serving, if desired.