|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Pizza sauce substitute|
|Contributed by: Angela Kubath||Added: Jul 07, 2008 at 09:31 AM|
Basil Onion and Miso Pizza sauce
How to make it:
- 1 teaspoon miso
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- Juice of half of one lemon
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 small celery stick chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon dried chives
- 10-15 fresh basil leaves
- fromage de chevre [goat cheese] [optional topping]
- feta cheese [optional topping]
- Prepare all ingredients, as stated above, and put into a blender.
- Blend for a minute until smooth. It should have the consistency of a pizza sauce.
- Use as pizza sauce.
- Delicious topped with feta and/or fromage de chevre [goat cheese].