|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|'Italybounds' Snap Pea Salad with Radish & Lime|
|Contributed by: Italybound||Added: Jul 06, 2008 at 11:33 AM|
How to make it:
- 8 ounces sugar snap peas, trimmed and halved (about 2 cups)
- 7 ounces yellow wax beans, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces (about 3 cups) [assumed rating of green bean]
- 3 Tablespoons lime juice
- 2 Tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt , or to taste
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 1 bunch radishes, trimmed and thinly sliced (about 10)
- Steam peas over 2 inches of boiling water, stirring once, until crisp-tender, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a baking sheet lined with paper towel.
- Steam wax beans until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer to the baking sheet.
- Refrigerate until chilled, about 20 minutes.
- Whisk lime juice, oil, cilantro, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Add radishes, peas and beans; toss to coat.
- Serve chilled.