|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Tofu Veggie Stir Fry|
|Contributed by: Maureen||Added: Jun 17, 2008 at 11:11 PM|
This is a great alternative to meat stir fry!
How to make it:
- 3-4 pounds frozen or fresh vegetable medley
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 32 ounces free range organic chicken broth
- 1/3 cup cornstarch (diluted with chicken broth)
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon garlic, garlic salt or fresh garlic
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoon agave (sugar substitute)
- Any firm tofu of your choice
- White rice
- Using a wok or large fry pan, saute veggies in olive oil until cooked.
- Add chicken broth, cornstarch mixture, ginger, garlic, soy sauce and agave to veggies.
- Heat until the sauce thickens to your preference.
- Turn heat down to low or warm setting.
- In a separate small fry pan, saute cubed tofu in olive oil until crispy or golden brown.
- Serve veggies over white rice add tofu and enjoy!