|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: Ribbit||Added: Jun 12, 2008 at 04:05 PM|
How to make it:
- 1 can compliant white beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 Tablespoon sesame tahini, compliant mayo, or nut butter
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder, if allowed
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- sea salt, pepper, lemon juice to taste
- a little olive oil
- Blend all ingredients in food processor until smooth, adding olive oil as necessary.
- Serve with flatbread, rice crackers, as a sandwich spread in place of mayo, or on celery sticks.