|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Corn With Tofu|
A very quick, easy and great-tasting side dish.
How to make it:
- 3 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 16 oz. firm Tofu
- 3 cups fresh sweet Corn kernels
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- sliced Scallions for garnish
- Heat the in oil in a pot.
- Crumble tofu in the pot.
- Put sweet corn on top of tofu.
- Cover and cook over low heat for 3-4 minutes, or until tofu is hot and corn is done.
- Sprinkle a small amount of salt on top of the corn.
- Mix and serve hot.
- Just before serving, add scallions as a garnish.