Science Writings/ Software by Dr. Peter D'Adamo
Full Text Articles:
- Fundamentals of Generative Medicine (2010: Textbook). Drum Hill Books, Wilton CT
- Part XI. Clinical Systems: The Generative Paradigm in: Foundations of Naturopathic Medicine Project, Elsevier Publishers. Associate Editors: Thomas Kruzel and Paul Orrock. In production.
- Nontransfusion Significance of ABO and ABO-Associated Polymorphisms. Chapter 43 In: Pizzorno JE, Murray MT (Eds.) Textbook of Natural Medicine, 2006.3rd Edition, Volume 1. Pub. Elsevier. ( Textbook of Natural Medicine Online)
- Blood groups and Diseases (1982)
- Metabolic and immunologic consequences of ABH secretor and Lewis subtype status (MEDLINE) with Kelly, GS. Altern Med Rev. 2001 Aug;6(4):390-405.
- Gut Ecosystems I-III: ABO and other polymorphic systems. Townsend Letter for Doctors. 1990;88 ()
- Possible alteration in ABO blood group observed in non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. J. Naturopath. Med. 1990; 1: 39-43 ISSN: 1047-7837
- With Zampieron, ER. ABO bias may signal innate differences in "Natural" immunity. J. Naturopath. Med. 1991 ;2(1): 11 - 16
- Chelidonium and Sanguinaria alkaloids as anti-HIV therapy. J. Naturopath. Med. 1992;3(1): 31 -34
- Combination naturopathic therapy in Primary Biliary Cirrhosis. J. Naturopath. Med. 1993,4(1): 24-25
- Illustrated guide to the history of bedside medicine. J. Naturopath. Med. 1993(4)1: 43-51
- Larch arabinogalactan is a novel immune modulator. J. Naturopath. Med. 1996 (6)1:33-37
The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2015, Hoop-A-Joop, LLC, Inc. All Rights Reserved