|90. Please thank Dr. D'Adamo for his work - which I rate as one of the most significant concepts regarding health in this century. I also want to thank the Doctor on behalf of many family and friends that have also experienced wonderful results by adjusting their diets per blood type guidelines. I've sold many of his books and am glad to do it.Been on the 4type diet (had serology test done for specifics) for about 1 year. Lost about 40 lbs and am still lossing weight though slowly. I have resumed more physical activity than ever before - I'm in better shape now at 47 than ever before. Damn the doctors - but thank Doctor D'Adamo.|
-- From The Blood Type Diet Results Database
BTD Forums Help Guide
- On the top of the page you will find
- Click it the link that says "Forum Main Page."
- You will be taken to the "Board Index", now click on the Board you wish to go to.
Posting a New Topic
- Click on a board that you want to start a new thread. Please try to select the appropriate board for the topic of your new thread based on the board descriptions. At the top, you will see
- Click the link that says "New Thread".
- Fill in all the required information and at the bottom of the page press "Preview" to see what your post will look like or press "Post" to finish.
Posting a Poll Thread
- Follow the same procedure to start a new thread.
- Click on the "Click here to attach a poll." link above the left corner of the message entry box.
- Fill in all the required polling information and a description or explanation of the poll in the message box.
- At the bottom of the page press "Preview" to see what your poll thread will look like or press "Post" to finish.
Replying to a Thread
- Click on a thread that that you want to post a reply. At the top of the thread you will see
- Click the link that says "New Reply".
- Alternatively, just scroll to the last post and fill in the form at the bottom.
- Fill in all the required information and press "Post" at the bottom of the reply box.
Modifying a Post
- Across the top of your post, you will find a series of links
- Click the link titled "Modify".
- Make any changes you wish and click "Save".
- You can only edit your own posts and the time limit for editing is 72 hours.
Quoting Someone Else in a Post
- You can quote someone else's post in your own post
- Click the link titled "Quote" in the navigation bar above the post you want to quote.
- The quote will appear in the text entry field for a new post.
- Delete any parts of the quote that you don't want to quote, but be sure to leave the beginning and ending Blah quote code.
- Add your own comments under the quoted text.