|54. Pain from athritis in joints of fingers, hips, entirely alleviated. Muscle tightness reduced substantially. General sense of well-being. Eliminated need for allopurinol for gout without any recurring incident.|
-- From The Blood Type Diet Results Database
BTD Forums Help Guide
- On the top of the page you will find
- Click it the link that says "Forum Main Page."
- You will be taken to the "Board Index", now click on the Board you wish to go to.
Posting a New Topic
- Click on a board that you want to start a new thread. Please try to select the appropriate board for the topic of your new thread based on the board descriptions. At the top, you will see
- Click the link that says "New Thread".
- Fill in all the required information and at the bottom of the page press "Preview" to see what your post will look like or press "Post" to finish.
Posting a Poll Thread
- Follow the same procedure to start a new thread.
- Click on the "Click here to attach a poll." link above the left corner of the message entry box.
- Fill in all the required polling information and a description or explanation of the poll in the message box.
- At the bottom of the page press "Preview" to see what your poll thread will look like or press "Post" to finish.
Replying to a Thread
- Click on a thread that that you want to post a reply. At the top of the thread you will see
- Click the link that says "New Reply".
- Alternatively, just scroll to the last post and fill in the form at the bottom.
- Fill in all the required information and press "Post" at the bottom of the reply box.
Modifying a Post
- Across the top of your post, you will find a series of links
- Click the link titled "Modify".
- Make any changes you wish and click "Save".
- You can only edit your own posts and the time limit for editing is 72 hours.
Quoting Someone Else in a Post
- You can quote someone else's post in your own post
- Click the link titled "Quote" in the navigation bar above the post you want to quote.
- The quote will appear in the text entry field for a new post.
- Delete any parts of the quote that you don't want to quote, but be sure to leave the beginning and ending Blah quote code.
- Add your own comments under the quoted text.