$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 5

Senior,Type A, Fatigue, Headaches

Posted By: Diane
Date: June-16, 1998 at 20:10:37

Dr. D'Adamo,

I'm concerned about my Type A, husband (age 67) who has been struggling with fatiigue. He is very active between attacks and still working everyday. We run our own business and it does tend to be stressful and he is the type to push himself to the limits. For the past 8-9 years he's been having bouts with headaches and fatigue. Physicals have found nothing.

He has been on Mannatech's products (MVP, phyto-aloe, ambrotose, Profile 3 vitamins and occassionally manacleanse) and also lemon water, all of which have helped. He is definately more subject to these attacks if he skips his supplements. After reading ER4YT, I traded him my Plus for his MVP (which has cayenne in it).

Before reading ER4YT (last week) I thought perhaps higher protein was the answer, and he went on Atkins with me. He liked it, had a little trouble with constipation, but added his daily apple back and seemed to be better although never has been a "daily" BM person. I might say, if left totally to his own devises he would happily survise on fruit, veggies and bagels, but this leaves something to be desired in the protein catagory.

Since reading ER4YT he has enjoyed adding back his nuts, carrots, and fruit, but tends of go on binges on one thing or another (especially on nuts). This man is always hungry! He's never more than about ten pounds overweight, but his weight can flucuate five pounds or more in a few days time.

The fatigue has suddenly become much worse - he fell asleep at the wheel yesterday and narrowly escaped a serious accident (he had eaten amarath cereal with goats milk and blueberries, for breakfast; a turkey burger and salad for lunch). In retrospect, perhaps the turkey was not a good idea during the day, I understand there is a chemical in it that can make you sleepy.

Needless to say, I'm very concerned. I have searched your website and found little or nothing on Type A's suffering from fatigue. I'd appreciate any advise you can offer.

Thanks, so much!

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved