$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 5

It's all god, it's all maya

Posted By: Cherie
Date: June-13, 1998 at 20:47:24

In Response To: Re: Could Mysticism be a type "A" innovation? (Sue)

Dear Mystics,

I've been hitting the mystical trails ever since I can remember, and my diet has varied accordingly. I was a theosophist for 20 years, and when part of the inner school was required to be vegitarian, mostly having to do with ahimsa (positive harmlessless) and with those dense vibrations. I'm type O and was vegitarian for 10 years to the great detriment of my health. Insulin reception was blocked with all the resultant problems. My meditations were fabulous but my sensitivity was
off the scale, it was really hard to live on the planet with all its intensities wanging on me. i had to land, meat went back on the menu. Mysticism continued into advanced stages and I went thru a 2 year experience of being energetically electrocuted by Kundalini energy--this cranks ones sensitivities up to the max, every virbration--scent, color, emotion, thought etc. all around me was registered as being ONE with me, really fully--a lot like being psychedelicized. I was eating meat and what's usually considered to be a normally healthy diet. What kundalini compeled me to do was move to the country, fall in love with Gaia, plant gardens barefooted, and process the major changes I was going thru. Eighteen months ago I shifted to ER4RT and have never felt better, or more in tune with the effects of my diet. When I marginalize carbs I have more energy (and sensitivity) than I know what to do with, so I use carbs to slow me down, and meat to give me power and endurance. My breath, intention, my heart and the planet ground me.

I have found that God is All That Is, including the Is Not. Within this, life is a game of creativity I enjoy playing.

Enjoy what you eat, enjoy your communion with spirit--this then is God/Goddess enjoying itself.

Namaste, Cherie

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved