The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 5
Posted By: Steve Shapiro/Host
Policies for posting on www.dadamo.com
In general, we welcome posts from anyone, about any health related subject. There are several volunteer sysops who scan the board for inappropriate
1) Obscene or foul language messages will be deleted upon note. Posts obviously intended to be insulting or demeaning will be deleted.
2) Marketing material for any product or service will be deleted upon note. There is a fine line between providing information about a product, how you use
3) Personal notes, unrelated to ER4YT, yet containing messages of support or local news will be kept up for a week or two. This gives everybody a chance
*) You are encouraged to respond to these notes by e-mail. At the discretion of the sysops, sub-threads may be pruned in the interest of bandwidth.
4) Health posts unrelated to ER4YT are generally discouraged. At the discretion of the sysops, they will be left up for a week or so and then may be deleted.
5) Random posts on unrelated subjects are discouraged. They may be deleted at any time.
If you feel that a post has/has not been deleted according to these principles, then please e-mail Steve Shapiro about it. I'll be happy to discuss it with you,
If you note a post that you feel should be deleted, either leave a sub-post indicating that, or e-mail Steve. In the event that the decision is to let the post stay,
Thank you for your cooperation.
This post will be repeated every week or so
Contact D'Adamo Personalized Nutrition customer service for support on where to begin.
A Daily Webzine Celebrating The Wonder Of Individuality & The Blood Type Diet®
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2015, Hoop-A-Joop, LLC, Inc. All Rights Reserved