$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 5

Re: Groundnut I.D.: Many Tx, Paul!!

Posted By: Paul K
Date: July-19, 1998 at 03:40:13

In Response To: Re: Groundnut I.D.: Many Tx, Paul!! (heidi)

Hi Heidi,

I'm glad you liked the info. Please let me know how you make out with your follow up.

I just spoke to someone who recently purchased a farm in WV, USA, and he wants info about this groundnut, like will it grow well in his area and how to get started. The long wait til harvest doesn't bother him.

He's, also, looking into Ginseng as a possible crop, but the only thing definite is he will be growing something, it will probably be organic, and it will not be common vegetables. If anyone has any suggestions, I'll pass them on as well.

Til later, Paul...

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved