Policies for posting on www.dadamo.com
In general, we welcome posts from anyone, about any health related subject. There are several volunteer sysops who scan the board for inappropriate messages. Posts considered inappropriate are:
1) Obscene or foul language messages will be deleted upon note. Posts obviously intended to be insulting or demeaning will be deleted.
2) Marketing material for any product or service will be deleted upon note. There is a fine line between providing information about a product, how you use it, the results you claim, and it's promotion. Please try not to cross that line. We err on the side of conservatism.
3) Personal notes, unrelated to ER4YT, yet containing messages of support or local news will be kept up for a week or two. This gives everybody a chance to read, send personal e-mail to the parties involved, etc.; and keeps our board volume down.
*) You are encouraged to respond to these notes by e-mail. At the discretion of the sysops, sub-threads may be pruned in the interest of bandwidth.
4) Health posts unrelated to ER4YT are generally discouraged. At the discretion of the sysops, they will be left up for a week or so and then may be deleted.
5) Random posts on unrelated subjects are discouraged. They may be deleted at any time.
If a sub thread needs to be deleted, it will be. Unfortunately, that leaves the subject headers visible in the master post. If the subject of the sub-thread is the problem, it may require the removal of the entire thread. If that is the case, we will e-mail the original poster (if possible) and do our best to recreate their post. No promises.
If you feel that a post has/has not been deleted according to these principles, then please e-mail Steve Shapiro about it. I'll be happy to discuss it with you, and apologize if a mistake was made.
If you note a post that you feel should be deleted, either leave a sub-post indicating that, or e-mail Steve. In the event that the decision is to let the post stay, your message requesting deletion will be deleted.
Thank you for your cooperation.
This post will be repeated every week or so