$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 5

Re: Best wishes to Birdie in her medical exam

Posted By: Birdie
Date: July-15, 1998 at 21:57:21

In Response To: Best wishes to Birdie in her medical exam (OJoan)

Thanks OJoan...and I hope your treatment of choice is working for you. I'm not under study for breast cancer. I have a complicated cyst on one of my kidney's and *sometimes* those can become cancerous (renal cell carcinoma or a form of it) and the only form of treatment is complete or partial removal of the kidney. I still have my kidney as I didn't believe it was cancer and/or they certainly didn't have anything I would call evidence to prove it. Further testing at a cancer institute has shown it is a different type of cyst than originally Dx'd and most likely a benign one BUT they are watching me closely. I refused surgery and so far, 6 months of tests have shown that I was correct to have refused it. I've been through a diet based on my biochem to make me less acidic (for fibromyalgia) and am now headed back towards detoxing & losing weight via ER4RT and as my kidney is involved in detox, I need to sauna and sweat as much as I can as to take the burden off the kidney - which - is functioning just fine, but, I'm not keen on stressing it with detox during weight loss. I also have herbs and teas and foods and supplements just for my kidney - some of which are avoids for O's, but, everything revolves around my kidney at this point. There is very little anywhere pertaining to kidney cysts as the mode of treatment - benign or cancerous - has been to remove the kidney. So, I pretty much make up my own way....and so far, it is working. Best of luck OJoan! Birdie

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved