$title

Forum Archives

Here you can search the thousands of posts from our older message boards. Just click on the link for the time period you wish to search and you will be taken to the fill-out form for that volume. You can also click on the 'Return to Index' link and display all the messages in threaded form.

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

The Blood Type Diet Archives Volume 5

Re: Tetanus vaccine

Posted By: Gail
Date: June-09, 1998 at 16:05:17

In Response To: Re: Tetanus vaccine (sheila)

I posted our experience on the previous board, but I will briefly explain again. My son was 18mo, went in for shots, doctor said ears were red and he needed amoxicillen. Normally I treat my children naturally at home, but he had no symptoms prior to doctor checking inside ears.

He started with a rash on the head. This spread all over his body and turned to welts causing him to look distorted. This whole time I had a natural cream which he was bringing to me as it gave him relief. Always wanted it on his head. The doctors kept telling me he was ok, call back in 24-48 hrs if not relieving. I did this for 5 days, calling them every-everyother day. He started banging his head on the wall, floor, me, anything around preferably hard. Prior to this he was the most perfect behaved child anyone could ask for. I called and said they had to see him immediately. This doctor said it was an amoxicillen reaction.

At his 2yr checkup he had slipped backward in speech. Was on target at 18mo. now not saying Hi, bye, and mom and dad rarely. Sent him for speech therapy evaluation and he was at the 12 month level. I immediately put him on MSM and had a 3 day detox reaction (symptoms returned) as he flushed drug residue from his system. Then put him on Ambotrose and within 2 weeks he started trying to talk more, and making some sounds which were comprehendable. He was extremely frustrated prior to this. He has a motor sensation problem. Stuffing of food in mouth is another symptom he portrays indicating this. Since being on the Immune Inducer the past 2 weeks he has started putting 1/2 full spoons of cereal in his mouth instead of overflowing. The talking is dramatically getting better.

I have enough detail and Medline info to be confident that the beta glucan and transfer factor will destroy the virus, bacteria, etc. But the mercury aspect is something I didn't know about. I had searched for homeopathic for the vaccines, but was unable to locate any. I do use homeopathy from my DC and it worked great for teething.

What is this "acellular" form about or should I say, what is different about it?

Where do you get Shelton's chicken? I live in Illinois. Is it special order or at stores?

Thanks for all the helpful info.
Gail

Messages in This Thread

View Thread View Post Thread for This Board Read Prev Msg Read Next Msg

Password:

GenoType Diet Website   ♦   Dr. D'Adamo's Clinic   ♦   Institute for Human Individuality   ♦   Newsletter   ♦   Para Su Tipo de Sangre   ♦   Professionals   ♦  The Individualist

The statements made on our websites have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration).
Our products and services are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician.
Copyright © 2010, North American Pharmacal, Inc. All Rights Reserved